Thursday 18 November 2010

Requested Review of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Hello lovelies,Just a quick post to review Maybelline The Falsies Mascara which was  requested by the beautiful,lovely&gorgeous 1xellus1 of 1xellus1.blogspot.com/



This Mascara promises that your eyelashes will have that false eyelash look because its supposed to give you volume.


This is a mascara you cannot apply in a rush,It's quite thick and has little fibre things to help build length. If you take time to apply this mascara you should have a good result.


However,I must say  my eyelashes are medium length and  naturally curled upwards so this works/worked for me.I have had tested this Mascara over a period of 3+ months



The mascara comes with a slightly curved wand a bit flat on the other side which allows you to coat every lash


Pros
Achieves promised volume
Gives a little extra length
Holds curl of your eyelashes for a long time(for me last all as I dont have watery eyes)
Affordable mascara from a drugstore brand (cheaper dupe of Benefit Bad Gal lash mascara -in my own opinion)



Cons
Doesnt look great if you apply it in a rush
Takes a while to dry if you need to apply 2coats
Tends to be a little clumpy



Overall
I really like this mascara,would definitely recommend it&will buy it again in the future




This is my personal honest review of the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. I hope you have found this post useful my lovelies.



I would love to know if you have tried this Mascara yet???What mascaras do you use to achieve maximum volume&length to your eyelashes????




Take care,Have a wonderful day,Stay Beautiful&Blessed

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review! I have this in my makeup cabinet, but have yet to test it (currently testing Rimmel Lash Accelerator). Can't wait to try now after your great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your honest review. I really appreciate that you took the time to do it. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone seems to have liked it but me;/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this mascara is one of my favorites. i think i even like it more than my bad gal lash which says a lot lol. great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice review. I think I will skip this mascara.... thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, great review. I don't think I will use it as I like to take my time to apply mascara and plus I hate mascara that clumps.

    http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @liquoredonlacquer u welcome hun

    @Pammy aww thanx hun

    @1xellus1 u welcome sis

    @Vyile sorry it didnt work out4u hun

    @Kearea' thanx Doll

    @Uma u welcome dear

    @Tanya thanx sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!