Sunday 27 February 2011

February Favourites

Hello My Lovelies,How r you doing?? Hope y'all great

Just a quick post to share the products I really loved using this month,Hope you likey!!!!

1. Nars Eyeliner stylo in Nuits Blanches- found my perfect liquid eyeliner,its very easy to use I love it
Its very black,doesnt move or smdge once it dries and it lasts me all day(12+ hours)


2. Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau EDT spray-By now you should know  heart anything Dior This spray is simply beautiful,love the smell.Its a sparkling floral fragrance that is vey spring like and It makes me very
happy and alive woohooo!!!!


3. Nars Blush in Taos-Well what can I say,I love this blush its very pretty,pigmented&gives me a nice healthy glow.Its a beautiful coral  like red shade with shimmer,Currently my to go everyday blush


4. Boots No 17 Fast Finish Nail polish in Pink Grapefruit- been loving this Nail polish all February,its a coral pink shade which  very pretty,me loves  it used it here http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-loving-corals-lately.html


5.Mac Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper lipglass-Love the shade its a pretty coral red,it lasts for long on lips,has great colour payoff&loks mazing on most skintones used it here http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-loving-corals-lately.html


6.Nars Cosmetics Eye makeup remover-Best eyemakeup remover I have bought so far. Removes waterproof makeup as wel as stains. This will take off anything with just one wipe.Very gentle on skin


WHAT WERE YOUR FAVES THIS MONTH????



Thus all for Today wonderful Chicas
Have a fab day
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. nice favorites. really need to get my hands on taos asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Same here. Anything from dior spray is just beautiful! I love this sweet smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww..I need some make-up ASAP!!!! hahahaha I need to find the love for colors on my face and nails....

    great picks!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Coral is really pretty. I am convinced that you can pull off ANY color love! :-)

    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your faves.
    mine? er uh...
    NARS Sheer Glow, Sigma F80 brush, Petroleum Jelly for my lips @ night (tee hee), R&R Xrated blush, can't think of anything else. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank y'all wonderful Chicas,appreciate your comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!