Sunday 6 March 2011

Nars Eye Makeup Remover

Hello My Lovelies,How are we all  doing??? Hope y'all good !!!

Today I would like to share my thoughts on the Eye Makeup Remover that I have been using past 2months


Nars Cosmetics Eye Makeup Remover £18.00
*Featuring a two-in-one Oil and water formula
*The high perfomance,-extremely mild makeup remover wipes away all makeup including Waterproof products
*The non-greasy liquid is suitable for delicate skin and soothes irritation
*Enriched with Aloe and cucumber
*Calms and soothes delicate skin around the eyes

I must say I really love this Eye makeup remover and this is Why??????
*It removes makeup easily
*I dont find it very oily and its very gentle on my eyes
*I have Sensitive skin but this didnt irritate me
*It removes all waterproof eye makeup and stains
*Does the job effectively



What I dont like about Nars Eye Makeup Remover
*Its a bit on the pricey side like most Nars products but its definitely worth  the price



Overall Thoughts on Nars Eye Makeup Remover
*I love this product,will difinitely repurchase&I recommend to y'all my Lovelies



Thus all for Today Chicas
Hope you have a wonderful day
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, nice product. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this. I just use vaseline lol. great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent gotten around to trying out other mu removers..I'm stuck on my MAC wipes. I must give this a try though.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen thanx hun&u welcome!

    @Uma thanx my dear!

    @Tierra thanx hun!

    @Dhalia thanx hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!