Saturday 2 July 2011

My 10 Favourite Summer Nail Polishes

Hello My Lovelies,How r y'all doing??????



I picked 10 nail polishes from my collex that I love to wear during summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nars Nail polish Orgasm-A peachy pink with shimmer


Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail polish Green with Envy -A gorgeous blueish like green peacocky colour


Barry M Nail Paint Berry Ice cream-Lovely pale pastel purple


Revlon Nail Enamel Tropicana- This is a true coral(hands down this one is my absolute fave)


Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- a bright magenta


17 Lasting Fix Nail polish in Pink Grapefruit- A Pinky/Coral nail polish


Avon Nailwear Pro in Viva Pink- A pretty bubblegum pink


Barry M Spring Green-A bight neon green


17 Fast Finish Nail polish in Go Go- A bright yellow


Barry M Nail paint in Coral-A true coral




WHAT ARE YOUR FAVE SUMMER NAIL POLISHES?????





THUS ALL FOR TODAY CHICAS
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND
STAY BEAUTIFUL&BLESSED
MUCH LOVE
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. These look great sweetie, really want to try those Barry M polishes :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the revlon one... Very orangey! I like! Nice picks Sher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I didn't know NARS did polish :) I might have to check them out

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colours!! i like to make my nails like a rainbow!!! yes i am again 10 years old! hahahahahah


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that avon polish, love it!

    Check out this site / blog where you can win Sigma, Iphone... http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/all-about-luuux-free-sigma-apple.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love your blog title totally reminded me of ushers 8701 album!!

    cute nail colours btw!

    Danniella x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All SO gorgeous! I agree with your favourite, though :) Such a vivid colour (at least in the bottle). My favourite out of my collection at the moment is a bright orange by Magnetic.

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there lady! great polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!