Sunday 8 January 2012

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Review

Hello Lovelies!





Today we are going to talk about my favourite drugstore lipsticks from Rimmel! I have always been a massive fan of Rimmel products from when I started  venturing into makeup in my early teens.





WHAT RIMMEL SAYS
A moisturising lipstick that gives smootherlips nad better colour. The moisture infused lip essential reduces lip dryness by up to 65% for smoother lips and better colour.Developed with SPF20

 

The packaging is very pretty,I likey a lot!

Taken with no flash


Taken with Flash



From left we have Rose Passion,Vintage Pink and Coral Queen


Coral Queen(a pretty coral shade)


Vintage pink(pink nude shade)


Red passion (bright red shade)


My absolute fave is Vintage pink as its perfect for everyday and any occassion
My second fave is Rose passion a great red which is not too loud and Coral queen perfect for Spring and summer seasons




THE GOOD
*These lipsticks add a sheer pop of colour to your lips but you can built it up to what you want.
*They contain Collagen,Polypeptides and Hyaluronic Acid which deeply hydrates lips and improves their condition over time
*They have a colour complex of Vitamin A,C and E,antioxidants and SPF which protects lips from everyday damage
*The lipsticks are very moisturizing
*The last a good few hours and as they fade they leave a nice tint
*They are perfect for every day wear
*There is a wide variety of colour to choose from
*The packaging is cute
*They are very affordable



The Bad
I have nothing bad to say about these lipsticks
I love them



Where to buy
Boots website,Boots.com,Superdrug.com& store,Asos.com
*Price differs*




Have a nice day Beauties
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo












26 comments:

  1. oh i LOVE these, i own 4 myself and just as you mentioned, there is nothing bad to say about them ;-)

    great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CottonCandyINK thank you hun,they are great I hope to get more shades soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage pink!! I think I will definitely have to try these out, they so great :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours. Haven't tried Rimmel lipstick before love their mascara doe, I will give them a go, The colours look Fab :)
    Kiwi ..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comment pretty lady <3 I'm not sure if we're already following eachother, but if not - I am following you now!

    you are gorgeous!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rimmel. They make such great products! These colours are all really beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon honey vintage pink looks absolutely fab on you.. :)
    the other two instantly brightens up the face,, :)
    nice buys girl :)

    <3
    Bless you

    Namita

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always having chappy lips so these products are definitely helpful! I love the red passion one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose passion looks great on you.
    I haven't tried these lipsticks before but am tempted too now.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveee these lippys i have 700 nude delight its gawjus xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so much,appreciate ur lovely comments and support xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the colors look great.. so not helping my makeup addiction.. lol now wanting to grab me some of these colors lol..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Cocoa girl hey hun,where u been gal missed ya. Once a beauty addict always a beauty addict hehe. They are great and are my fave drugstore lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love red passion and coral queen! Nice lipsticks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I lovee red passion!
    aandbeauty.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Uma thanks my dear

    @Aand beauty thanks love x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors look so pretty!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tried Vintage Pink, got lots of compliments on it...I lost it though and it's hard to find it now because it's usually always sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am not really a lipstick person but I got a red Jordana one and I must say its a bright red and it lasts really long!

    Mally
    xox

    P.S. Check my latest post and let me know what you think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like Rimmel's lipstick! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Vintage Pink is one of my favourite nude lipsticks...x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohh i really like vintage pink!

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. They look great! I'm going to have to pick up a few!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need to try the vintage pink, reminds me of Mac's Fast play

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!