Saturday 14 January 2012

Smashbox Double Exposure Lip and Cheek colour

                                                                              Hello My Lovelies!










I stumbled across Smashbox Double exposure lip and cheek colour in my collex the other day and remember just how I love it! This is supposed to bring an instant flush to your lips and cheeks. It is also stated as suitable for all skintones





The shade that I have is called Double time which is a bright rosy pink colour
It wears well on both lips and cheeks. I prefer wearing it on the cheeks more as it tends to be a tad bit drying on the lips but you can always apply a lip balm before  you put this on


This instantly gives a touch of colour perfect for everyday. On the cheeks it gives a rosy radiant glow



The name of the shade is written underneath



The shade double time is so pretty do u agree

The formula is quite creamy and easy to blend. The pigmentation is very sheer but you can built it up

The packaging is portable pot which is perfect to carry in your makeup bag.

I think this would look beautiful on most skintones





Where to buy
Vivamondo.co.uk or qvc.com




Thus all for today Chicas
Have a wonderful day
Stay Beautiful and Blessed
Much Love
xoxo





7 comments:

  1. beautiful shade, it's a coral pink which I love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this colour, so pretty :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour. I've never used a cream blush before.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice shades

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ruqaiya Khan thanx hun,yes it is

    @Rakhshanda thank u honey

    @Bow Tied beauty thanx hun

    @Drama and Makeup thanx hun

    @Dragon Mommy thanx hun,I only have one cream blush lol

    @CottonCandyINK thank u hun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!