Saturday 25 August 2012

My Makeup Collection and Storage

Hello Lovelies!




How have y'all been? After what seems like forever I have decided to show you how I currently store my makeup. I love watching fellow bloggers and Youtubers makeup collections and storage ideas


It looks somewhat small you may ask considering you see me with several haul posts.To be honest I do buy loads of products and coz Im very generous like that I tend to giveaway products I dont need or use to family and friends

Anyways here is my somewhat *Normal* collection I decided not to use flash for this post.



I keep my drugstore lip products in this old jewellery box with my Sleek Pout polish and vaseline backup
On the side of my WHSmith makeup drawer box I store my everyday skincare products from various brands ie Lush, Clarins, Nivea, Clinique, Lancome etc
Bottom  and largest drawer I store my eyeshadows,I barely buy single eyeshadows Im more of a palette girl
Eyeshadows from Boots 17 Cosmetics, Rimmel, Sugarpill, Nars eyeshadow duos and Sleek palettes
Middle right drawer I store all my foundations and Primers I have foundations from Sephora,Nars, Lancome, MUFE, MAC and Iman as well as setting powders underneath
Middle left drawer all my cream and powder blushes from NARS, BARRY M, SMASHBOX, MILANI, BEVERLEY KNIGHT,SLEEK,TOO FACED AND BECCA. As alwaysI got rid of my Mac Blushers as they tend to give me a bit of rash on my cheeks
Top small drawer to the right I store my eyeliners, mascaras and brow pencils from Gosh, L'oreal, Collection 2000, Maybelline, Nars, Ysl and many more
Top small middle drawer I store my concealers, eye primers from Mac, Iman, Urban Decay, Mary Kay and Benefit High beam and other bits from various brands
Last top drawer I store my high end lipsticks and a few glosses mainly from Mac, Ysl, Nars and few others
On top of the makeup drawer box I store my fragrances,Lipliners and my everyday Makeup brushes 



Im currently happy with this storage idea, have had this WHSmith box for almost 2years now and I love it. Maybe with time willupgrade to something better who knows,hey! I hope you have all enjoyed this post 



How do you store your makeup????
Have you got blog post or video about makeup collection& storage???





Have a wonderful weekend Chicas
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo













35 comments:

  1. I love your collection Sharon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection & your storage! I'm currently using muji drawers, container store drawers & sterilite carts. I do not have a video up featuring my storage, but I am planning to do one soon. It's long overdue! Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sis, have seen yours before but that was ages ago right, updated version sounds great&fingers crossed for that video

      Delete
  3. Very organised :D thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u honey, I like to be organised fam&friends say I have OCD haha

      Delete
  4. Love it, clean & organised. Mine looks like a jumble sale right now xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, rofl abt jumble sale ha ha I keep mine organised coz I won't go to slp if its scattered

      Delete
  5. Nice collection Sharon! I'm almost done w/ my final setup
    P.S. I like the personalized mug, cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, can't wait to see ur set up

      Delete
  6. so organized!!! I'm embarrassed to show my "clutter" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u darling, I'm sure its not that bad can't wait to see ur collection and storage

      Delete
  7. Your products are organized nicely! I'm swooning over all of your goodies! Mine are kinda stacked in between cubbies, my dresser, and my stackable cases. Maybe I will do a post on them once I clean the organization up a bit ;-)

    Great post, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, can't wait to see you makeup collection and organization, I just cleaned mine the other day

      Delete
  8. Nice to see a beauty blogger with a regular makeup stash! So well organized. My stash has grown from one drawer to that & a multitude of makeup bags:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, lol abt multitude of makeup bags thus what's mine was gon look like if I was never so generous to fam&friends I realise I don't use or need some of e makeup so I give them away

      Delete
  9. Love your blog xx
    Check out www.Missyanneboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a lot of cool makeup!

    Love your blog, following ya

    cheers,
    Maila @ allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you categorize all the makeup that you have! Which of your foundations is your favorite to wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u darling,have responded to ur question on ur blog

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your answer. Very helpful!

      Delete
  12. I really love your storage and very simple collection. Really nice blog too.

    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon, i missed you too babes
    i'm loving your pink themed storage
    pretty palettes you got there ;]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to see your lipstick collection.

    Feyi
    Uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great storage, Sharon!

    I'm looking to buy one of those jewellery boxes for my lipsticks, I own over 80 lipsticks now and it's over spilling my acrylic storage, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u darling, e jewellry box is so great go get it, over 80? oh my!!! Idk how many I have to be honest some stay in my handbag

      Delete
  16. make up storage is so important and i like to be super organized so i have mini drawers for my different foundation, powders, eyeshadow, lipgloss/lipsticks..then I store my brushes in DIY glass small vase with stones inside to keep them up. and i have additional drawers for my face wipes, wash, scrubs etc. :)

    Cymone
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your make up collection is amazing! I don't have as much as yours but this post really makes me want to organize my makeup baskets. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love ur posts!~ Great work.

    Check out reviews on cosmetics and other more stuff.
    Everyday updating with new information

    Also see information and pictures on trend style in gel nail arts~


    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!