Saturday 23 February 2013

GARNIER MOISTURE MATCH ILLUMINATING LIGHT LOTION

Hi Lovelies!




How are y'all? Hope your weekend has started off great
Im a sucker for all  products that claim to make the skin glow and or illuminate so am always on the hunt for the next best thing. My recent purchase has been Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Protect and Glow Illuminating Light Lotion SPF20 50ml -(Wow what a mouthful)





Developed exclusively in the US labs, this weightless lotion contains Vitamin B3, Lemon extract and light reflecting pearls, to give a healthy-looking glow. Also containing SPF20 UVB sunscreen filters, the daily moisturiser protects as it hydrates without leaving any residue.

Formulated for Normal or Lacklustre skin

For starter I have normal combination skin with oily t-zone.The illuminating lotion is quite lovely it smells fresh and citrusy. It applies and absorbs easily onto the skin without being greasy. I was expecting it to have shimmer particles like other products which claim to illuminate but this doesnt so Im pleased with it,it brightens up my face in the morning making a great base for make up as well


What I love
Thick enough to hydrate skin but it doesnt feel greasy
Makes me look radiant
Doesnt clog my pores
Oil free
Has SPF20
Keeps my skin moisturised all day
Feels very lightweight and luxurious on skin
Very affordable at £5.99
No parabens
Suitable for sensitive skin

Dislikes
I have nothing bad to say about this cream,Garnier really did well with the moisture match range .I love it,it does what it claims to do I will be repurchasing and trying  the other moisture match lotions to meet my skincare needs as seasons change.


About Garniers Moisture Match
Not all skin is the same, so a tailor-made approach to your skincare routine is essential.
The five new Moisture Match moisturisers combines the best textures and ingredients with Mannose – a patented hydrating active ingredient – which works hard to help reinforce the skin’s barrier function and to improve the appearance of skin texture.
There are five moisturisers to choose from:
  • Goodbye Dry (for dry to very dry skin)
  • Start Afresh (for normal to dry skin)
  • Shine Be Gone (for combination to oily skin)
  • Wake Me Up (for dull skin)
  • Protect & Glow (for Normal skin)





*This retails for £5.99 but  I bought mines at Superdrug where they have it on special offer for £3.99






12 comments:

  1. Sounds great hun.. Im also drawn to moisturisers that claim to give more radiant skin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's jus brilliant hun,u& me both hehe!

      Delete
  2. we don't have this variant in the philippines yet... i love moisturizers that don't feel like it's there haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it gets there soon,I believe the moisture match range is very lightweight otherwise I wouldn't even use this one lol

      Delete
  3. Well I need to try this product then lol I love having a glow on my cheekbones :)
    Thanks for sharing hun.
    xxxAfeeyahxxx
    http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your review and I'm a fan of Garnier so I think I'll try Goodbye Dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun glad u like e review. Goodbye dry will be perfect for u I suppose!

      Delete
  5. I've honestly never tried much of there products but I love the review you did, it was very informative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u hun, I haven't used much of garniers products but this range I like!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!