Thursday 8 October 2015

Lips of the Day : Makeup Revolution Velvet Depravity Lip Lacquer!

Hello My Lovelies!




How have you all been? Hope life is treating you well.





I have really been into liquid lipsticks lately. The one I'm wearing today is from Makeup Revolution. The shade I have on is called Depravity. The shade is very pretty and pigmentation is amazing. On application it is not streaky and once it's on it doesn't budge. I do have to mention though that after 3-4 hours it feels a bit drying and it starts to crumble. All I have to do is wipe it off with makeup remover wipes and reapply. At the price of £3.00 one can't complain. I will definitely be buying more shades of the lip lacquers from Makeup Revolution 







What's on my face?
Kiko Mat Base primer
Makeup Forever HD foundation
Nars Velvet loose powder
Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Depravity







That's all for now My Lovelies!
Till next time
Stay Beautiful and Blessed
Much Love
Sher
Xx






4 comments:

  1. Liquid lipsticks are so great. Pigmented and easy to apply. I absolutely love this colour on you! It is fab!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lippie is gorgeous! I need to add this to my wish-list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so pigmented and gorgeous on you! I'm not a fan of most liquid lipsticks coz i just find them too drying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lippie is SO STUNNING on you <3
    Oh and I must say that I LOVE your necklace :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!